Monday 15 October 2007

tired...

thr is only 1 word to describe myself now - tired!!!mentally n physically tired,some more my laptop is spoiled!!!damn!!!

housemate asked me y my panda eyes so serious!!!act i also dunno!!but 1 thing i can confirm tht i'm not sleep well every9 even though i'm very very tired after work!!my leg is damn pain everyday bck from work!!!cant even walk more!!!i cant sleep well i also dunno y,my housemate said mayb i'm too stress!!!mayb i think!!!everyday very scared tht i did someth wrong,but this makes me more careless n nervous!!!i don wish tht,but wat can do???

1 of the staff asked me, u knw wat u wan?n u knw wat ar u doing now?wat is ur purpose staying bck at UK n work in unhappy condition??think abt it...,yes,think abt it,i think i knw wat i wan,but i jus cant stand it!!!i'm really need to be tough n tougher to adapt myself in this worst situation n environtment!!!don take too much notice of those hong kong ppl,they ar no better than others!!!this is wat my uncle told me when i sms him to complaint all the stuff!!!

it's only the 1st week past,but it seems like i ald work for the whole year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eng, come bec malaysia la.. No need to make urself suffer.. Once u come bec u need to suffer again in finding job here. Everything need to start from the initial point leh.

红豆小丁™ said...

Ya, come back to us...me n dylan miss u...me hurt, but no big deal,me 想通了!