Sunday 21 October 2007

random

jobless...from full time staff to part time!!the head manager ald come bck from vacation,so the full time staff is more than enuf...2 weeks working life really makes me no time for everyth..even when off day i also not feel like going out,jus wish to stay at home sleep n watching movie...
dylan,working at foreign country is not easy as wat u tot...it's really hard...so u better think n think think n think for ur decision...
erm...mayb my life wont so bored anymore,at least thr ar some1 tht wil call me n sms every9!!muahahahaha...some more i knw few new frens from my working place tht can hang out together!!!i act been to cflub on thursday nite wf my housemate n their frens,but friday i need to work,n friday mostly wil be very bz...so i'm damn tired on friday when i working...muahahahaha...keep done thing wrong n been scold...


No comments: