Thursday 3 December 2009

daily routine!!!

wake up early in the morning,wash cloth,need to wait for few hrs if the cloth is too much as he need to wash all the cloth separately...
fill water into all empty bottle then reboil again...
prepare n boil chinese herbal as to reduce his cholestrol...
only finish all his thing only i can turn on my pc n go bath...
finish bath,start having all my healthy drink-organic,collagen,enzyme,fresh fruit juice make by myself...full...
wash all the dishes tht he left last9...
while waiting for the cloth,im sitting down n online...
hang all the cloth then im done wf my half work...

waiting him to wake up then going to breakfast...
sent home and start housework again...
sweap n mop whole house...
prepare all the thing for cooking..
if i stil got time i can online n watch astro..ahaha...

counting the time and start cooking,serve him to eat n wash all the dishes again,while he is laying on sofa n watching movie...
after clean the kitchen i hv to kept all the cloth...
if he would like to go out,then im allowed to follow,i wil be out til late night...
if im not allowed to follow,then i wil spend my whole night watching movie in the room..
b4 sleep,i hv to make sure everyth hv to be done...if not i wil get in trouble...

im spending my day like this everyday!!!!!!!!!i wanna escape to my own world!!!!!

No comments: