Saturday 21 November 2009

the actual day!!!

rush bck to hometown early in the morning at 8 nov...coz frens in hometown wanted to celebrate for me as well!!!!!!!!so i spent my actual day at my hometown wf my frens...having dinner n my favourite cake-mango delight!!!!!always my favourite!!!!!!!at 1st we planning to drink in a pub,but so coincident those pub tht we would like to go all closed......my frens avoid disapponted of me so they keep looking for a place for me to celebrate,finally we found 1!!!!haha!!!

thr is someth happen tht day as well,which makes me feel upset n unhappy on the day!!!not bcoz of the venue,but bcoz of attitute of somebody tht really hurts me lots...

for further pic...pls refer to my facebook!!!haha!!! add me at k_eng_eng@hotmail.com


im now currently in kl...ald been in kl for a week...the purpose is to interview n helping my frens in health fair tht held for 3 days...fri,today n tml...is quite tiring but it is fun...i think im so socialize,coz only 2 day then i ald can make ots of new frens...my fren was like 'wow how come u knw so many ppl jus within 2 day???' haha...dunno...i jus like to walking around to others ppl booth n chit chatting...haha...so bz body of me!!!!

No comments: