Tuesday 15 September 2009

leaving

shld try my best to write in english since my english quite poor...i wish 'some1' tht don understand chinese can actually knw how m i recently coz im afraid we might not contact so frequently due to we ar in diff part of the world...

ok,today is my last day in uk,hopefully last day,coz i might consider coming bck again...i hv no feeling at all b4 tht,but start from few days ago,im starting feeling hard to leave uk...shld i really leave uk n not coming bck anymore??shld i really leave uk wfout visit to barcelone,scotland,greece....shld i really leave wfout really truly done wf my shopping???????i dunno...im really feel so so hard to leave uk...im so confused now!!!!

90% done wf my shipping n my own luggage,my luggage is over weight,i knw im gonna be fine again!!!!after i throw so much of my thing,my shipping box stil full n my luggage full as well...it's terrible,this is gal who done so much shopping...

i knw i gonna miss uk so muchhhhhhhhhhh but not the weather pls...
i knw i gonna miss 'some1' so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but i dunno 'some1' gonna miss me????

No comments: