Thursday 20 March 2008

msia now

dylan...sorry ar...been busy with my visa stuff...now im in kl,stay at my fren house...

msia now........................yeah.........................curry mee,prawn mee,chicken rice,laksa,roti canai,loh mee,pan mee,char kuey teow im coming...................miss those food la....

the weather in msian damn hot,really cant get used wf the weather...HOT...

now busy wf my visa stuff lo...if success on may i wil bck to uk liao...IF success la...wish me good luck la...then we can go paris shopping liao then go barcelona!!!!!damn syok la!!!wait for me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

curry mee, prawn mee, chicken rice, laksa, roti canai, loh mee, pan mee, char kuey teow...

T.T

i rely very miz those food... very very very very msia evry single thing... i still have long way to go... whn i bek msia, i thk evrythg will change...

wei, rely wish u can get holiday maker, sincerly... i hope u can come UK again, i hope we can meet at paris or Rome... GOD bless u ^^

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.